Become a PECO Sales Dealer!
We thank you for your interest in becoming a PECO Sales dealer.
We've made it easy to start doing business with PECO Sales. Follow the steps below to apply to become a PECO Sales dealer. With PECO Sales, you can expand your sales capabilities in serving thousands of natural resource professionals in your state or region.
Along with our vast selection of quality professional tools, equipment, and gear at discounted prices, PECO Sales dealers can be assured of finding quality brands, all backed with superior service and decades of product experience. Dealers also enjoy these benefits:
- Access to More Than 13,000 Products from Over 700 Suppliers with new products added throughout the year.
- Exclusive Products, as well as high-margin and hard-to-find products available only from PECO Sales.
- Zero Minimum Order. Just need one of something? Not a problem!
- Online ordering 24/7 from our pecosales.com website.
- Custom Invoice & Direct Ship Capabilities. Upload your invoice, and we'll ship your order from our warehouse directly to your customer. No extra charge.
- Same-Day Shipping. Order by noon (US Central time), and we'll ship your order the same day (on in-stock merchandise from our warehouse).
- Free Shipping on orders over $1,000 (some limitations apply).
- Special Promotions and market-specific sales throughout the year.
- Free Product Support for expert advice on product selection and usage.
- Stellar Customer Support available to assist you with questions and special requests.
- Repair and Warranty Assistance.
- Discounts on Full Case Orders.
- Easy Terms. Purchase by credit card, open account, and more.
Registered dealers have access to the full PECO Sales product inventory. When you create an online account, you'll be able to view your wholesale pricing, save equipment lists, view order history, request quotes, and much more.
If you need additional information or have any questions, please call us at 800-346-6939 or contact us by email.
The Dealer Application will be the basis for your dealership standing and includes your pertinent financial data. Applications are typically reviewed within one week of receipt. We may contact you with additional questions, so please remember to include your phone number.
Complete Our Online Dealer Application
The online application is divided into four sections.
- Create an Online Account: Basic information for creating your online account, such as email address, password, etc.
- Company Information: Detailed information about your company
- Financial Information: If you apply for Net 30 Open Account terms instead of credit card terms, we will require Trade and Bank References. You may type in the form fields or submit a PDF or JPG file with the completed information.
- State Resale Certificate/Reseller License: Submit a PDF or JPG file of your State Resale Certificate/Reseller License. Businesses based in Arkansas, New Hampshire, Ohio, and Oregon are exempt from this requirement.
Once you are approved, we will send you a Welcome letter with your PECO Sales Dealer Number. You can use this information to finalize your online account registration and begin placing orders.
If you prefer a printed application instead of our online application, you can download one here.
Once you’ve completed the printed application, send it, along with a copy of your State Tax Resale Certificate/Reseller License to PECO Sales. Businesses based in Alaska, Montana, New Hampshire, Ohio and Oregon are exempt from this requirement. You can fax or mail your information to us:
P.O. Box 8122
Jackson, MS 39284-8122
Also include any pertinent information you may receive from your state tax authority or secretary of state. International import/export operations may need to provide additional information as required by the U.S. State Department or other federal agencies.